1.03.2014

The Most Stylish



Who’s in your opinion the most stylish Rock Star? One with the most original and unique style? List of my favorites is quite long, but I’ll try to present some of them ;)
  1. John Lennon and his Windsor eyeglasses and hippie style. I think he's now inspiring mostly geeks and philosophers.

  2. Slash in his hat (...and face covered with curly hair and sunglasses :) )
     (would you recognize him on picture below? :) )
  3. Robert Plant in low-rise jeans. Janis Joplin, Jim Morrison and Jimi Hendrix also wore such, but I decided to choose somebody who's still alive.
  4. Kiss and their painted faces. Great idea to look the same for over 40 years with no help of plastic surgery.
     
  5. Zakk Wylde and his warrior/viking look ;) (same as Marco Hietala from Nightwish - love love love it!!! :)
  6. Alice Cooper and his I-sleep-in-a-coffin look
  7. Jimmy Page and his great trousers, which were my biggest dream... when I was a child ;)
  8. Motley Crue. I could wear everything they did (including hair and make up) and still look like a girl. That's awesome.
  9. Ozzy Osbourne. I must admit I really like clothes he's wearing now. Did you read his autobiography? There are some funny stories about his clothes. But the most recognizable look is probably this one:
  10. Freddie Mercury...no comments needed ;)  
This is my personal list. Who's your favourite one? 
A differend (and wider) list you can find here: http://www.complex.com/style/2013/01/the-50-most-stylish-rock-stars-of-all-time/







No comments:

Post a Comment