1.06.2014

Be like...Freddie Mercury

A few days ago I watched Queen live at Wembley Stadium. It was the first Queen concert I've seen and it didn't disappoint me. Freddie was as great as I expected and it was another time when I thought how much did rock world loose when Freddie died. Since I know this band, and it's a very long time,  I'm impressed how diversified songs can be created by one band. Every single song is different what I can't say about many rock bands (even the greatest). But let's see how Freddie looked like on this memorable concert:

http://queenphotos.wordpress.com

Seemingly this outfit is very simple to imitate, but the thing is about details. White trousers but with red stripes (two stripes, not three, so forget your adidas pants ;). Yellow jacket (or coat), but military cut. Shoes and simple white t-shirt shouldn't be a problem.
Yellow military or box jackets are not hard to find (try to google it). If you're a fashion victim you can even have a Burberry one. When it comes to trousers you will probably have to make it by your own, but it's quite easy, relax.

So let's summarize:
  • white t-shirt
  • white trousers with red stripes
  • yellow jacket
And one more thing. In my opinion girls will look much better in this outfit than boys ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment